New styles added Shop Summer Tops →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Naturally 100% French Linen, soft and breathable, our linen cot sheet set elevates the look of the nursery and the comfort for your little one. Andrea & Joen's luxurious linen sheet sets are of the highest quality, making them the ultimate bed linen.
Our 100% French Linen (Flax plant made into linen textile) is grown in France in relatively small quantities. Linen sheets are regarded as luxury items due to linen properties and appearance. It is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton, uses less water to cultivate, is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. With each wash, linen becomes softer and will crease less while attaining a silky and substantial feel with a beautiful drape. Most people find linen to be the most comfortable fabric they have ever slept in, with no ironing or dry cleaning necessary.
- Made of 100% Premium French linen
- 175 gsm
- The cot fitted sheet has elastic around the entire edge for added safety.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® substances to keep you and your family safe from chemicals common to textile manufacturing
- Pillowcase 64 cm x 45 cm
- Flat Sheet 138 cm x 155 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 78 cm wide x 137 cm long
- The fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 18 cm deep
Designed in Australia
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk to ensure softness and ready-for-use
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use, linen becomes softer and stronger;
It is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- More breathable than even ultra-high thread-count cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry
- Linen is eco-friendly and non-allergenic
- Warm machine wash
- Line or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as linen.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
*All sales are final. Closing down sale promotion is not eligible for returns, refunds or additional price reductions
Adding product to your cart