New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Smart Buys, $80 & Under Shop Now →
Reduced to clear Shop Now →
A classic pair of man style trouser is a staple that makes co-ordinating an effortless outfit so easy. These flat front, loose fit trousers are made from breathable 100% french linen. Designed for comfort in mind elastic back waistband and side pockets. Match it back with our blazer to create that laid back style. Wear yours with our mohair jumper to our french linen T-shirt and a great pair of sneakers.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless loose fit straight leg
- Flat front with elastic back waistband
- Side pockets
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart