New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Smart Buys, $80 & Under Shop Now →
Reduced to clear Shop Now →
Designed with a distinct tailored look, the tapered pant is a staple that makes co-ordinating easy. These flat front, loose fitted trousers are cut from breathable 100% French linen. Designed for comfort in mind, elastic back waistband and side pockets.
Match it back with our blazer to create that laid back style. Wear yours with our Tatum camisole or tucked in a French linen T-shirt and a great pair of sneakers.
All our loungewear pieces are designed in mind to pair back and coordinate to all collections. Browse tops to different bottoms or simply wear as a chic casual piece.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless loose fit tapered leg, go down a size for a more fitted feel
- Flat front with elastic back waistband
- Side pockets
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart