An easy update to mix and match your existing bed. Choose from the section of neutral palettes; dark rich sophisticated colours to soft muted tones. All colours have been carefully chosen to mix and match your existing Andrea & Joen linen bed sets. Andrea & Joen linen is designed for relaxed everyday luxury.
Andrea & Joen luxurious linen sheet sets are of the highest quality, making them the ultimate bed linen. Our 100% French Flax linen is grown in France in relatively small quantities and hand made. Linen sheets are regarded as luxury item due to its properties and appearance. Linen is a regulating fiber, which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Other benefits includes high absorbency and moisture
Andrea & Joen Linen is pre washed with pumice stones during the manufacturing process and pre shrunk to soften the linen. With each wash linen becomes softer the, linen will crease less, and while attaining a silky and substantial feel with a beautiful drape.
Most people find linen to be the most comfortable fabric they have ever slept in, more breathable than even ultra high thread count cotton. This modern and stylish linen will complement any bedroom with elegance, and simplicity. No ironing or dry cleaning necessary. Create your own bedroom haven.
- 2 x premium 100% linen tailored oxford pillowcases
- Fold over back closure
- Andrea & Joen Linen is made from 100% imported French flax linen.
- Designed in Australia and prewashed to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Linen is the oldest textile material in the world and is made from natural fibres of the flax plant.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton and has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic perfect.
- An everyday luxury you can enjoy.
Size & Fit:
- Warm machine wash
- Line or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.