New styles added Shop Summer Tops →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Australian-owned and operated, Organic Merchant (OM) is a multi-award winning, sustainable producer of a premium range of certified organic loose-leaf teas, tisanes, cacao blends and bath soaks that improve health, delight the senses and care for our planet.
Longevity + immune tonicSpark dust was formulated by founder and naturopath Chalimah Jeanne drawing on the wisdom of ancient western, Chinese, Peruvian and ayurvedic medicine with vitality and immune health in mind.Raw cacao mixed with medicinal reishi mushroom powder for vitality and immune health. Cacao and reishi mushroom powder are easily made into a reishi cacao drink that is both delicious and healthy.
100% ACO-certified organic
Ingredients: raw cacao, maca, reishi, mesquite, astragalus, ginger, cinnamon, shiitake, Himalayan pink salt
Health benefits of reishi mushrooms, raw cacao + spark dust:
- Raw cacao is high in iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Studies suggest antioxidant-rich raw cacao enhances blood flow, improves gut health, and eases stress — all effects that may indirectly strengthen your immune system.
- Reishi mushroom is one of the most popular medicinal mushrooms and is thought to keep the immune system in check as well as promote healing.
- Shiitake mushrooms are particularly good for the heart and contain compounds that inhibit the absorption and production of cholesterol in the liver.
- Astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress. Astragalus is used to protect and support the immune system, preventing colds and upper respiratory infections, lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes, and protecting the liver.
Founder Chalimah Jeanne grew up in a remote coastal town where an immense reverence for the earth’s natural beauty was instilled in her. This passion and dedication to Mother Nature combined with her deep knowledge as a Naturopath, can be found –and tasted – in each product.
How to drink cacao & reishi powder
- When making this reishi cacao drink, think tea meets hot chocolate.
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolatey you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!
Organic Merchants raw cacao powders are great for baking, desserts and smoothies. Simply substitute any recipe including cocoa powder with our organic merchant cacao blends.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:email@example.com
*All sales are final. Closing down sale promotion is not eligible for returns, refunds or additional price reductions
Adding product to your cart