New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
The ultimate all rounder, dress up or down, it has a v neck at the front and back. Beautifully made with french seaming and taping around the neckline. The V neckline flatters the decolletage and skims the body falling into a wide hem lime. It's all so practical with pockets. Make it off duty with slides and a shirt tied around the waist or dress up with chunky gold jewellery and wedges.
Our new knits collection is in soft, supple & luxurious French linen. Everyday wear in luxurious fabric, detailed tailoring & understated silhouettes in sophisticated colour palettes. Modern, elevated basics.
- Made from pure 100% French Linen knit
- V front and back
- One size fits 8 - 14
- Loose fit
- Side pockets
- Exceptionally finished
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Slinky, soft & luxurious feel
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
The essence of our loungewear is beautiful separates that are contemporary, yet functional. The silhouettes are flattering and suit different body shapes and sizes.
Adding product to your cart