New styles added Shop Spring Blouses →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Complimentary gift wrapping add a note at checkout Shop Gifts →
The Ruched Bandeau One Piece is a minimalist bandeau one piece featuring flattering gathering across the front and secret support with a power mesh layer through the front and gripper tape around the upper bust. This one-piece embodies fit, function and innovation.
- Fits a B Cup up to a D Cup bust
- Hidden Power mesh on front body
- Shelf Bra support
- Side bone support and gripper tape
- Soft optional removable cups
- Optional halter straps
- Regular leg height and classic bottom coverage
- GRS Certified Recycled Nylon fabric
- Exclusive recycled quick dry swim fabric and recycled body sculpting lining have been knitted with 85% Certified Regenerated Nylon yarn spun from recycled pre and post-consumer materials such as plastic bottles, fishing nets and carpet fibres and blended with a high elastomeric (15% Elastane)stretch percentage for ultimate comfort.
To ensure correct care, please refer to the individual instructions on each product. Rinse your swimwear after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in the shade.
At Monte & Lou they have used their extensive experience to create swimsuits that fit and flatter everyone as well as being environmentally conscious.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
The fabric printing mills in China employ state-of-the-art processes and printing methods and 100% of their swimwear conforms to Oeko-tex® Standard 100. This is an independent certification system that ensures textiles are produced free from harmful chemicals.
In an exciting development, Monte & Lou have partnered with our fabric mill to recreate our Exclusive Quick-Dry fabric along with our Body Sculpting lining in Sustainable Recycled yarn. Monte & Lou is committed to only using GRS Certified Nylon by 2022.
The Global Recycled Standard verifies recycled material and tracks it from the source to the final product. The GRS includes strict social, environmental, and chemical requirements.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF PRODUCTION
They do not overproduce and are conscious of the environmental cost of consuming fashion and we aim to make a difference. Monte & Lou garments are designed with attention to every detail of craftmanship to ensure their longevity.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:email@example.com
Adding product to your cart