New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale up to 50% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Unique handmade artisan candles, crafted in harmony with the organic crystal androck formations of the natural worlds. Made by hand in Byron Bay. These candle look amazing in a set of 3 or singularly. Some are scented lightly while others have a delicate scent. In a combination of 3 its show stopper as a center piece on a dining table or console.
- Blush - White Rose scent
- Made from Paraffin
- Handpoured in Byron Bay
- Three candles in different sizes
- Measurements / Weight / Time of burn:
- 28cm. candle with a 5cm. square base / 0,4kg. / 40h.
- 42cm. candle with a 6cm. square base / 0,75kg. / 50h.
- 58cm. candle with a 7,5cm. square base /1,5kg. / 65h.
Burning the candles
Two different processes occur as our candles burn, fluctuating between the two as it does so. During the first few hours, the candle burns inwards forming a well, which will then begin to overflow and trickle down the sides. As the candle continues burning inward and the well in the centre grows deeper, the trickling will stop for a few more hours until the well is full again and the trickling will continue. This process repeats itself as the candle burns down.
Candle Safety Rules
- Always use a candle-holder or a dish. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Extinguish the flame after 2 hours of use. Then reuse the candle once the wax has gone solid again.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candle wicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This helps ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts to cause improper burning.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax splatters.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
These are amazing in color and size its a perfect addition to the dining table for great dinner parties.
Adding product to your cart