New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Andrea & Joen Loungewear is a combination of sumptuous French linen with modern cuts and simple detailing which is synonymous with the Andrea & Joen philosophy.
Valentine robe exudes old-school classic charm. Layer it over matching luxurious Valentine pyjama set to work a refined weekend look. Long 'hotel luxury' length, soft drapes, contrast trim on lapels, cuffs, patch pocket detail. In 100% french linen. Comfortable oversized relaxed fit.
Fog colour is beautiful and sophisticated speciality weave, with 2 yarn dyed colours weaved together, much like a marle effect, it is dark grey weaved with white linen threads.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Luxurious long length
- Belt loops with tie along waist
- Patch side pockets
- Beautifully tailored charcoal color contrast trim
- Complimentary matching eye mask
- Each Item beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart