New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Simple and minimal in design, the Tatum bermuda short is a fashion-forward essential for your vacation, perfect for summer. They sit comfortably on waist and have a tailored yet casual silhouette. Flat front waistband with a soft elasticated back band, sides pockets with subtle & flattering front pleats. Complete the look with our french knit t shirts.
All our loungewear pieces are designed in mind to pair back and coordinate to all collections. Browse tops to different bottoms or simply wear as a chic casual piece.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless fit with tailored front pleats
- Flat front waistband and elastic back for comfort
- Side pockets
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
The essence of our loungewear is beautiful separates that are contemporary, yet functional. The silhouettes are flattering and suit different body shapes and sizes. All styles designed are generous, loose and comfortable fits.
Adding product to your cart