New styles added Shop Spring Blouses →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Smart Buys, $80 & Under Shop Now →
Australian-owned and operated, Organic Merchant (OM) is a multi-award winning, sustainable producer of a premium range of certified organic loose-leaf teas, tisanes, cacao blends and bath soaks that improve health, delight the senses and care for our planet.Raw cacao mixed with matcha and superherbs with energy and stamina in mind.
Energy + metabolic tonicSuper dust was formulated by founder and naturopath Chalimah Jeanne drawing on the wisdom of ancient western, Chinese, Peruvian and ayurvedic medicine with energy and stamina in mind. Using the antioxidant power of matcha and yerba mate, super dust helps promotes peak physical performance and mental endurance.
100% ACO-certified organic
Ingredients: raw cacao, peppermint, matcha, yerba mate, mesquite, stevia, Himalayan pink salt
Health benefits of raw cacao + super dust
- Matcha is made from ground-up green tea you’re getting a higher concentration of the leaves’ nutrients when you consume it.
- Green tea contains a type of antioxidant called catechins and polyphenols which can help reduce cell damage and prevent chronic disease.
- Matcha also contains a variety of vitamins including vitamin a, b, c, e, and k.
- Green tea contains the most caffeine out of all tea types giving you an energy boost however the l-theanine properties help to reduce stress so people who drink matcha experience smooth alertness when compared to drinking coffee.
- Yerba mate is known to relieve fatigue, aid in weight loss, ease depression, and help treat headaches and various other conditions. The best known health benefits of drinking yerba mate have increased energy and enhanced mental clarity, alertness, focus, and concentration.
Founder Chalimah Jeanne grew up in a remote coastal town where an immense reverence for the earth’s natural beauty was instilled in her. This passion and dedication to Mother Nature combined with her deep knowledge as a Naturopath, can be found –and tasted – in each product.
How to prepare cacao infusions:
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolatey you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!
Organic Merchants raw cacao powders are great for baking, desserts and smoothies. Simply substitute any recipe including cocoa powder with our organic merchant cacao blends.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart