New styles added Shop Spring Blouses →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Smart Buys, $80 & Under Shop Now →
Wattle Seed and Lemon Gum With floral & citrus notes, plus a light exfoliation from wattle seeds, your skin will thank you. Australian-made and owned, handmade in North East Victoria.
Lady Myrtle soaps are cold processed, meaning once they are cut to size they must cure for 4 to 6 weeks before they are ready for use. Each bar is hand cut & individually boxed to min 120gm. As we only use natural, non-synthetic ingredients this can cause slight differences between each batch of soap.
- Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 7.5 cm (3.1″ x 1.2″ x 3″)
- Weight: 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Made from saponified NE Victorian olive oil, coconut oil & shea butter. Essential oils lemon gum & nerolina plus sweet orange. Wattle seeds, ground coffee & clay.
- Packaging plastic-free and recyclable
- Product materials biodegradable, compostable, plastic-free and vegan
- Cruelty-free and Sustainably sourced
- Handmade in Australia
Lady Myrtle is a collection of soaps & self-care products carefully curated to showcase Australian native essential oils, minerals & ingredients. Each product is handcrafted in North East Victoria & provides a mindfulness escape with each use. Transporting the user to places where their mind is free & one with nature. Products are vegan, cruelty-free & contain no nasties or synthetic colours. A lovely gift for yourself... make this a part of your daily ritual.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:email@example.com
Adding product to your cart