New style added on Clearance up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Evie shirt dress has a tapered hem for a flattering silhouette. Cut from soft, breathable and sumptuous EUROPEAN FLAX®-certified French linen. Our number 1 best seller is designed for a relaxed fit, yet exceptionally tailored with raglan sleeve shape with side pockets, soft collar and cuffs. A resort ready staple, wear over swimmers to casual catch ups. So chic and comfortable.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless loose fit with tapered hem
- Classic soft french cuff and collar detail
- Flat shell buttons
- Raglan sleeve
- Closed placket
- Side pockets
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart