New style added on Clearance up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Classic in nature this French linen knit U shape Tank is a staple in any summer wardrobe. The Tank flatters the decollage and has binding that frames the neckline. It is a medium fit and it is excellent in quality & make. Wear yours solo with a pair of trousers or shorts for an effortless look.Our new knits collection is in soft, supple & luxurious French linen. Everyday wear in luxurious fabric, detailed tailoring & understated silhouettes in sophisticated colour palettes. Modern, elevated basics. All our loungewear pieces are designed in mind to pair back and co ordinate to all collections. Browse tops to different bottoms or simply wear as a chic casual piece.
- Made from pure 100% French Linen knit
- Well tailored basic
- Medium fit
- Exceptionally finished
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Slinky, soft & luxurious feel
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm gentle machine wash or cold hand wash
- Line dry flat under shade
- Do not bleach or dry clean
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart