New style added on Clearance up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
This beautiful botanical elixir contains oils of camellia & argan which are both known for their nourishing & conditioning effects on skin & hair. Calendula infused in organic olive oil is known for its ability to soothe dry & damaged skin. Scented with rose geranium & lavender, rose elixir can be used as a perfume oil, a gentle moisturiser for the face & body or a hair defrizzer.
Rose Elixir can be used as your body moisturiser, a bath oil or a hair treatment applied to damp hair. It can also be used to oil cleanse the face to remove make up. To use as a cleanser, apply with dry hands to a dry face & massage in to skin. Wet hands & continue massaging while rinsing off. To use as a hair treatment apply to damp hair, leave for 30 minutes & then wash hair.
Delicate organic rose buds are suspended inside each bottle which makes this elixir a delight for all the senses.
- Best Seller
- Size 100ml
- Multi use Moisturising Oil
- Face Cleanser
- Body & Face Moisturiser
- Hair Treatment
- Bath Oil
- Hair Defrizzer
- Vegan Friendly
- Simple uncomplicated formulations
- Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Calendula flowers*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa centifolia (red rose buds), Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E). * Certified organic.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin. It is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Camellia oil is moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin. Promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties.
- Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan Oil also has strengthening effects on nails and hair.
I have been a fan of Theseeke for years and am excited to now stock their much loved lines. We have bought all our favourites. The scents are so beautiful, clean and fresh. All products are plant based and hand crafted in Sydney. The oils sink in beautifully into skin without leaving any greasy oily feeling. I use daily the Rose elixir as a moisturiser and through my hair aswell, its become a staple in my routine. Joen, ANDREA & JOEN
Theseeke was created after a very simple realisation. Life is precious and we’re missing the simple pleasures because we're too busy. Theseeke products encourage others to slow down and appreciate the simple things and moments in life.
Theseeke uses natural plant based ingredients to create simple, clean skincare.
All of Theseeke's products are made in small handcrafted batches in Sydney Australia. Theseeke continually researches new ingredients to provide the most cutting edge plant based active ingredients as well as those beautiful natural ingredients that are tried and true.
Adding product to your cart