MODERN LUXURY MEETS SIMPLICITY OF DESIGN
Andrea & Joen French Linen combines understated style with subtle modern colours and simple stitching details.
Luxurious French linen is of the oldest textile material in the world, and is of highest quality, making them the ultimate bed linen. Our 100% French Linen (Flax plant made into linen textile) is grown and produced into linen material in France. Linen sheets are regarded as luxury item due to its properties and appearance.
- Pure 100% imported French linen.
- After a few washes linen will crease less while attaining a silky substantial feel with a beautiful drape.
- Prewashed and pre shrunk with pumice stones to ensure softness, ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Most people find linen to be the most comfortable fabric they have ever slept in, more breathable then even ultra high thread count cotton.
- A regulating fibre, thermo cooling effect, keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Simple, modern pared back design details
- Designed in Australia
Each premium Mist French Linen Duvet Set includes
- 1 x Duvet
- 2 x Oxford pillowcases with a tailored 5cm border
- Linen drawstring sack
- Warm machine wash
- Line or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
- No ironing or dry cleaning necessary