Andrea & Joen Loungewear is a combination of sumptuous French linen with modern cuts and simple detailing which is synonymous with the Andrea & Joen philosophy.
Valentine range exudes old-school classic charm. Floaty classic cut soft long pants, pair with matching Valentine shirt or layer it with matching luxurious Valentine robe to work a refined weekend look. Soft drape, contrast trim on cuff detail. Comfortable relaxed fit all in 100% French linen.
Denim colour is beautiful and sophisticated speciality weave, with 2 yarn dyed colours weaved together, much like a marle effect, it is Navy weaved with white linen threads.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Luxurious classic style, exceptional tailoring
- Standard rise
- Elasticated waist band with linen ties
- Charcoal colour contrast trim on cuff
- Complimentary matching eye mask
- Each Item beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Any queries you may have pls email or call us, we are happy to help. Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 83991818 (AEST 9am - 5pm)