New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale up to 50% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
From French linen tshirts to a classic linen shirt the styling options are endless, add different tops to change up the looks. The straight leg pant is made from 100% french linen and has side pockets, an elastic waistband and straight legs. Wear them with mules for a casual smart look or sneakers for off duty style.
All our loungewear pieces are designed in mind to pair back and coordinate to all collections. Browse tops to different bottoms or simply wear as a chic casual piece.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Regular fit with straight leg
- Side pockets
- Elastic back waistband 4 cm
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart