New style added on Clearance up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Andrea & Joen set of 2 European pillowcase set co-ordinates with the Andrea & Joen bed linen to create the final finish to a stylish bed. The border is finished with a flat 1cm tailored edge.
Our 100% French Flax linen is grown in France in relatively small quantities and hand made. Linen sheets are regarded as luxury item due to its properties and appearance. Linen is a regulating fibre, which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Other benefits includes high absorbency and moisture
Andrea & Joen Linen is pre washed with pumice stones during the manufacturing process and pre shrunk to soften the linen. With each wash linen becomes softer the linen will crease less, and while attaining a silky and substantial feel with a beautiful drape. Most people find linen to be the most comfortable fabric they have ever slept in, more breathable than ultra high thread count cotton.
- Andrea & Joen Linen is made from 100% imported French flax linen.
- Designed in Australia and pre washed to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Linen is the oldest textile material in the world and is made from natural fibres of the flax plant.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton and has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- An everyday luxury you can enjoy.
Each premium 100% linen European pillowcase set includes:
- 2 x European pillowcases (set of two) with a tailored 1cm border
- Linen draw string sack
Size & Fit
- Size: 65cm x 65cm with a 1cm border
- Warm machine wash
- Line or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart