The Plant Runner Essential Kit just got better, with world famous Indoor Plant Food and Neem Oil Leaf shine now partnering with our potting mix powerhouse - The Soil & Microbe Booster. All housed in our beautiful bespoke gift box.
Because being serious about plant care isn’t about making it more complicated. It’s about making it simpler and more beautiful to do, so you can enjoy watching your plant grow. Our products are beautifully designed, minimise waste and compliment the loveliness of your leafy ones.
Plants give us beauty and joy. The least we could do is return the favour.
Give your loved ones (or yourself) the gift they deserve with our Plant Care Booster Kit. This Kit is the Destiny's Child of the The Plant Runner range, each containing a bottle of our Indoor Plant Food, a bottle of our Neem Oil Leaf Shine and a jar of our Soil and Microbe Booster - the essentials for a thriving plant fam.
1 x 100ml Plant Runner Indoor Plant Food
1 x 250ml Plant Runner Neem Oil
1 x 175ml Plant Runner Soil & Microbe Booster
In the Booster Kit
The Plant Runner Neem oil is created using neem seed that has been hand blended with a vegetable based wetting agent.Neem has hundreds of different uses and is especially popular with indoor plants. We use it as a natural leaf shine to keep foliage looking lush and dust free. Wiping down your plant's foliage on a regular basis removes dust that can limit the plant's ability to photosynthesise.
It contains organic sulphur, proteins and various beneficial trace elements and can be used safely around pets and children
- Spray directly onto foliage; wipe with a soft cloth. Do not wipe pubescent (hairy) leaves
- Do not apply if or when direct sunlight is on foliage
- Application can be repeated after 7 days and as necessary there after.
- Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Only use as directed not for human consumption
- Volume: 250ml bottle with trigger spray
Indoor Plant Food
Behold the Indoor Plant Food elixir to get your plants growing and thriving. The Plant Food liquid is a special formulation of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium (N.P.K), trace elements and seaweed as a superfood your plants will drink up.
It's almost completely odourless and comes with its own dropper for exact measurements and minimal waste. Each 1ml of Indoor Plant Food dropped into a litre of water and apply to plants as required. Made in Melbourne, designed by horticulturalists.
- Simply add the concentrate to your watering can at 1ml/litre, and water your plants as usual
- No need to add any extra steps to your plant care routine - just add once and water in. Feeding should be done fortnightly while your plants are actively growing
Volume: 100ml. Makes up to 100L of Plant Food
Soil & Microbe Booster
Frass is an all-natural fertiliser made from insect manure and bursting with nutrients and good microbes. Biochar is a charcoal-like substance that comes from heating raw materials without oxygen.
Here are a few reasons to add this double act to your Plant Care kit:
- Frass holds about 240 million microbial colony forming units per gram. It holds up to 200 times more nutrients than worm castings or compost with more diversity of microbes too. They bring life to your potting mix by improving the structure of the soil and providing nutrients to your plants as they break down organic matter.
- Biochar keeps plants kicking through dry spells and overwatering. It boosts the capacity of soil to hold nutrients and water, complementing the richness of frass.
- Frass is full of mainstream and indie hits. On its own, it boasts a nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium (NPK) ratio of 4:2:2. But it’s still full of those underrated trace nutrients to help your plants flourish: iron, copper, zinc and so much more.
- It’s got some good chitin; the insect exoskeletons that are a natural addition when making frass. This secret weapon activates your plant’s natural defences against pathogens, like the ones that cause root rot. It increases the availability of nitrogen to your plants.
Both are sustainably sourced, carbon-negative and Australian-made. Separately, frass and biochar do good things. Together, they’re an iconic duo.