New styles added Shop Spring Blouses →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Smart Buys, $80 & Under Shop Now →
Taking inspiration from provincial village life, we have created a range of full-bodied fragrances combining patisserie favourites with succulent fruits & florals. The fragrances in the Cote Noire range take inspiration from the idyllic Charente countryside with each scent striving to capture a portrait of traditional French life.
It has delightful scent when unlit & it will continue to emanate fragrance during the entire burn time. A unique fusion of jasmine, musk rose, hibiscus & crushed green leaves. Inspired by dappled sunlight on a white flowering garden, this aromatic fragrance will fill your room & capture your senses.
Any queries you may have please email or call us, we are happy to help. Email us at : email@example.com or call +61 424 916 942 (AEST 9am - 5pm)
- 100H Burn time
- Beautiful Cote Noire candles use natural blended Ecolux - wax combined with full bodied fragrances
- These candles come in a clear or black glass, adorned with an elegant silver or gold Côte Noire badge
- It has delightful scent when unlit & it will continue to emanate fragrance during the entire burn time
- Before lighting, remove all packaging, trim wick to 1/4" (6 mm) and place candle on a flat, heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
- Extinguish candle after 2 hours and allow to cool before relighting.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" (12mm) wax remains
- To prevent fire: burn candle within sight, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that catch fire
Ecoluxe-wax is completely natural, biodegradable & renewable. It is made from a blend of New Zealand beeswax, Thai coconut wax & American soy wax. By blending these waxes together, your candle will burn cleanly & evenly, optimizing the fragrance release even when unlit. All Cote Noire candles have been handcrafted using 100% natural Ecoluxe-wax.
These candles are beautiful and look luxurious, this scent reminds me of summer days in the garden.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart