A new take on a classic. Exceptionally tailored piece which includes all the hall mark features of a tradition trench. Modern round neck collar with flaps, double breasted with inspired epaulettes and belt strap. Wear casually likened to cardigan. Has a slight oversize ease and feel. Lining is french linen same colour as outer for a extra luxe feel and weight. Perfect spring day while out for lunch or layer for cooler nights.
All our loungewear pieces are designed in mind to pair back and coordinate to all collections. Browse tops to different bottoms or simply wear as a chic casual piece.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Classic take on the trench
- Comfortable Mid length
- double breasted with epaulettes and strap
- Well tailored with fine details.
- Lining is 100% French linen
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
The essence of our loungewear is beautiful separates that are contemporary, yet functional. The silhouettes are flattering and suit different body shapes and sizes. All styles designed are generous, loose and comfortable fits.
Any queries you may have pls email or call us, we are happy to help.Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 83991818 (AEST 9am - 5pm)