New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Super chic, our unstructured linen jacket is cut from 100% French linen, giving the classic tailored style an updated, modern casual feel. Match it back with the Easy pant or Trouser, single-breasted front that an effortless loose fit. This is the key piece to any capsule wardrobe its worth the investment. Wear it to the office or pair of your favourite jeans or dress for an effortless off duty look.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless loose fit
- 2 front pockets
- Flat shell buttons
- Double lined in 100% French linen
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.
Adding product to your cart