Orders / Shipping
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is completed a tax invoice will be sent to you confirming the purchase. When the package is dispatched from our warehouse an email will be sent with a tracking number. For packages delivered within Australia, our carrier is Eparcel and for International packages our carrier is DHL.
We accept cancellations up to processing the order. Once an email is sent to confirm the dispatch we can not cancel the order. If you wish to cancel the order after receiving the tax invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to do this immediately after receiving the tax invoice as once the package has been packed and dispatched we can not cancel the order. You can return the package if you wish once you have received the item. Please see Refunds/Returns tab on bottom of all website pages.
Purchases over $200 and for any linen product is complimentary free shipping. Australia wide only.
For all international orders over $200 and any linen product we offer flat rate international shipping for $50 AUD (up to 5.0kg) $80 (5.1-10kg) $100 (10.1-15kg).
For larger items we may use a freight forwarder, please see details of each product especially for bulky items. We will have to quote separately for freight charges. International Shipping may not be available to all countries. Shipping delivery times are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Delivery to your destination may vary from 5-10 working days on receiving your order.
AUSTRALIA DELIVERY DETAILS
All packages within Australia are a flat rate $15 shipping charge for under 5kg. We endeavour to ship your package within 24 hours of receiving your order. Our nominated carrier for parcels under 5 kg is Couriers Please. Heavy goods up to 30 kg shipping is $40.
Shipping times are to be used as a guide only and based on the time of when we receive your order.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY TIME
For larger items another carrier may be used, you will receive an email with the details of delivery.
QLD / NSW / VIC / ACT / TAS / - 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) outer regional areas may take extra 1-2 working days.
WA / NT / SA – 3-6 working days (excluding public holidays) outer regional areas may take extra 1-2 working days
E parcel delivers between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- If the premises are unattended E parcel will leave a card for the package to be collected at the nearest post office. Identification may be required as the parcel needs to be signed before released
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS
Please make sure the shipping address is correct as once it is dispatched we cannot redirect or cancel the shipment. Pls. note: We try to minimise any delay, however once the package reaches the designated country it is subject to customs clearance which may cause a delay beyond the estimated delivery schedule.
- Our nominated international carrier is DHL for packages under 2 kg. We offer flat rate international shipping for $50 AUD (up to 5.0kg) $80 (5.1-10kg) $100 (10.1-15kg). For larger items we may use a freight forwarder, please see details of each product especially for bulky items. We will have to quote separately for freight charges. International Shipping may not be available to all countries. Shipping delivery times are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Delivery to your destination may vary from 5-10 working days on receiving your order.
Under International shipping guide lines we cannot ship to PO BOX addresses. Please make sure the address for delivery is not for a PO BOX.
Delivery to Russia: there are restrictions on delivery to Russia for jewellery, we suggest you arrange for your shipment to be delivered outside the Russian Federation if you would like to order jewellery.
Delivery to China: are required to register with Customs authorities for a Customs Registration number (CR Number). You will be contacted by DHL and asked to provide this number, if you do not have one DHL will be able to assist you.
Delivery to Brazil: Purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (CPF) to clear customs. DHL will contact you in order to clear the package.
If a shipment is refused from AndreaandJoen.com, you are responsible for the shipping charges, import duty and additional charges to clear the shipment. The refund will be less the cost of returning the shipment back to Home life and here the original freight cost.TAXES & DUTIES
Taxes and Duties are calculated on the total amount of the invoice. Currently we ship orders with delivery duty unpaid. This means that import duties, customs and local sales tax are not included in the price and will be charged separately when the shipment arrives in your destination country and payment will be needed to process your order for delivery.
DHL will contact you if there are charges for import duties, customs and local sales tax, this will have to be paid in order to receive your shipment either on receipt of goods or at a later date. This will be determined by the customs authority of your destination country.
Most countries are shipped on DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) that means all import taxes and duties are included in the price. For international shipments less than 20kg we use DHL and for bulky items we may use a freight forwarder.
If you would like us to check the import duty of your country or have questions contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Orders to be delivered outside of Australia are subject to import taxes and custom duties and fees related to the destination country.
- By agreeing to the International Shipping Terms & Conditions you authorise Andrea & Joen to designate a carrier to act as your agent in regards to shipping, customs duties and import taxes in order to process and remit your actual import fees for your shipment and deliver your package.
- The recipient of the shipment is the importer and is responsible for the import taxes, custom duties and related fees.
- Where the shipment is a gift or the purchases are made on behalf of another recipient, the receiver of the shipment or recipient is responsible for reimbursing the carrier for customs duties, import taxes and relevant fees.
- We require a signature for delivery of the shipment, upon signing the responsibility for the goods are passed to you. Evidence of a signature or at delivery address is fulfillment by Home life and here for gifts or purchases made on behalf of another recipient. Note the responsibility is transferred as well on signing.
- If a shipment is refused from Home life and here, you are responsible for the shipping charges, import duties and additional charges to clear the shipment. The refund will be less the cost of returning the shipment back to Home life and here the original freight cost.
- If you have any questions in regards to International shipping contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 8399 1818 9am - 5pm (AEST) for assistance.