New styles added shop up to 50% off Shop Clearance →
Final few French linen bedding 30% off Shop Now →
French linen sleepwear on sale 40% off Shop Now →
Reduced to clear, save up to 50% off Shop Now →
Amethyst crystals are one of the world’s most popular gemstones and have been in use for thousands of years. Natural amethyst stones are connected to the third eye and crown chakras. The purple colour to reddish-purple hues of amethyst has long been a symbol of peace, cleansing and calming energy.
L 12 cm x W 17 cm x H 3.5 cm
L 15.5 cm x W 18.5 cm x H 5 cm
L 10 cm x W 18 cm x H 6 cm
L 11 cm x W 12.5 cm x H 6.5 cm
L 11 cm x W 23 cm x H 5.5 cm
- Believed to have healing properties that protect the bearer against negative energies.
- The stone also brings clarity and peacefulness to the waking mind, as they help the mind flow freely in both the mental and metaphysical dimensions.
- Some believe that the stone’s calming properties produce soothing dreams by making us more in tune with the divine.
- The ability to alleviate sadness and grief and dissolving negativity
- Positive effects of creativity and imaginative powers by enhancing intuition
- Empowers its bearers to embrace new ideas and to put their thoughts into action.
Crystals are beautiful and have a calming and soothing effect for your soul. Crystals not only promote balance and calm when styled, it is a natural and unique highlight to your living space. Crystals emit steady vibrations that help to create balance within oneself and Zen into the spaces around us. For thousands of years crystals have been used for their powerful healing properties.
Adding product to your cart