New styles added Shop Spring Blouses →
Final few Bed Linen up to 40% off Shop Now →
Complimentary gift wrapping add a note at checkout Shop Gifts →
Australian-owned and operated, Organic Merchant (OM) is a multi-award winning, sustainable producer of a premium range of certified organic loose-leaf teas, tisanes, cacao blends and bath soaks that improve health, delight the senses and care for our planet. Restorative + protectiveOrganic Merchant antioxidant-rich tea is a vibrant herbal tea of tangy berries and hibiscus, with sweet honey and rose overtones.
The award-winning naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and cardioprotective which may naturally aid detoxification, fortify immunity, support heart health, protect against chronic disease, reduce signs of ageing, and promote a radiant complexion. It is one of the teas with the most antioxidants in our range. Enjoy as a daily tonic.
Antioxidant tea is made from 100% Australian-certified organic ingredients:
- Amla berry
- Goji berry
- Hawthorne berry
- Schizandra berry
- Rose petals
Naturally caffeine free
Award accolades 2021 - Silver medal
Golden leaf awards, Best fruit infusion
What antioxidants are in tea?
The amount of antioxidants found in green and black tea is very high. Berries are filled with nutrients and vitamins that have been chosen specifically to help protect the body. This blend ensures that you receive your daily intake and helps protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
What are the health benefits of drinking antioxidant tea?
- Skin: goji berries are loaded with beta-carotene, which helps clear out the skin, boost our immune system and protect our eyes.
- Circulatory system: Hawthorne is traditionally used as a way to control both high and low blood pressure and cholesterol. Honeybush helps improve circulation, and therefore heart health.
- Digestive system: people have used rose petals and rosehip for centuries as a natural way to treat digestive disorders. Additionally, hibiscus also helps the digestive system as well as with treating inflammatory issues.
- Excretory system: cranberries continue to be praised for their antibacterial properties. This is mainly because they help treat and prevent urinary tract infections and kidney stones.
- Stress relief: schizandra berry is the ultimate super berry. Besides being beneficial to liver functions, digestion and skin, it is also extremely helpful in dealing with the effects of stress by decreasing the levels of stress hormones in the blood and lowering fatigue.
Founder Chalimah Jeanne grew up in a remote coastal town where an immense reverence for the earth’s natural beauty was instilled in her. This passion and dedication to Mother Nature combined with her deep knowledge as a Naturopath, can be found –and tasted – in each product.
How to brew antioxidant tea
Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
Let the herbs infuse for 5-7 minutes
Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
How to brew antioxidant tea cold brew
Add 1l of freshly boiled water to 1-2 heaped tsp of loose leaf tea
Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour
Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to brew antioxidant tea cocktail infusion
Antioxidant tea, once made into a cold brew can be added into your favourite cocktail for a fruity twist with a dash of high antioxidants.
Enjoy a cup of our prominent antioxidant tea, that brews beautifully opulently.
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°c.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.
Herbal infusions can offer simple, safe, gentle, and effective solutions for many common pregnancy problems ranging from indigestion to sleeplessness. Although herbs are “natural”, not all herbs are safe to take during pregnancy, therefore using herbs requires a cautious approach. We recommend that you talk with your healthcare provider before taking any herb to make sure that your discomfort isn’t a sign of a serious problem.
Call/WhatsApp:+61 424 916 942Email:email@example.com
Adding product to your cart